Wednesday 20 November 2013

Dip Dyna Kabura 180-.100. Review

Dip Dyna Kabura 180-100, action 20g to 100g and 5.6ft long
Hi all heres my review of the above rod.
I was in Farrens filling station in Culdaff recently, I know not where you would expect to find a range of fishing gear. But they have a modest amount of gear, but it seems to be every thing you would want for a good days fishing, They have a good range of ready made rigs, leads and all you need to make your own to. Along with a good selection of frozen baits.

Back to the Dip Dyna Kabura I was in the shop and I spyed the rod and I liked the look of  it alot.
Its like one of those speed jigging rods you see on youtube, It has a sensitive tip and also has a plenty of back bone for heavier fish. They are very reasonably priced and worth every penny.
The rings are good and sturdy and the reel seat can take a decent sized fixed reel.
The rod sensitivity and strong back bone was apperent on my first trip out I had a go at corkwing wrasse and ballen wrasse and you could feel the nibbles coming and bang a good scrapping fish on the end.The rod is great fun with a good scrapper on or even a tiddler.
I have a vid below of it in action, catching from small golden shinneys, ballen wrasse and up to 7.3lb pollack and it was well able for them all.
Heres the vid and I hope you enjoy it.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment