Wednesday 29 October 2014

Exciting news from Stealth kayaks.

Hi all as per title I have some exciting news.
I have been kindly asked to join the Stealth kayaks Irish kayak angling team, and I have gladly accepted.
This will open a new world of kayak angling for myself and others, a kayak with a potential to paddle further than ever before. These sleek kayaks are about as close to a sea kayak as you get.
Don't get me wrong I love my old kayak and it helped me catch a few monsters this year.
But I believe the stealth range will open new grounds and possibilities that where not possible before.
Here is the kayak and it looks great. Nice colour to.
 
 

Next year
So next year will be very interesting, after an initial few runs to get the feel for the new stealth kayak it will on out to see what I can do. As it won't be the kayak that will hold me back it will be my own ability and nerve. It's a bit nerve wracking paddling out and loosing the shore line behind you.
I am excited just thinking about it here now as I write. Dam it will be a long winter waiting for the chance of a long run out. But lough Foyle will get a good run up and down.
So watch this space and I hope I can do these fine kayaks justice on our fine Irish angling grounds.
Also you can get your own Stealth kayak at this link. https://stealthkayaksireland.wordpress.com/

Regards
Graham Smith
Stealth Kayak Angling team.

2 comments: